By now you know that you can use the Chi Generator® to help you achieve your goals of fitness and weight control. What follows here are success strategies and some important facts that can help you decvisively in achieving these goals.
Knowing facts about these success strategies for weight control and fitness can certainly help you to get the physique that you have always wanted!
chi energy for living waterWeight control is a typical example of negative outcome where there is a clash between will and imagination/expectation. In fact, like flies around carrion, huge industries are thriving around that rather sad situation by shamelessly exploiting those same persons whom they claim to help.
Fat is part of us. It is storage of energy reserves that can be used in times of inadequate food supply. As a temporary measure, this seems fine and natural, yet gross overweight has long been proven to be a considerable health risk.
Therefore, if you want to lose weight, you simply use up your reserves, no less and no more is required!
Seems simple, and yet, most people have serious problems in their attempts to get rid of their excess pounds.
It is possible that humans do not have much of a genetic protection against over-eating, and most certainly do most of them not act that way. That, at least, is what some people contend. Perhaps that’s correct and not a lead-in publicity stunt to ready the general population for some esoteric methods of genetically engineered “treatment”.
It is certainly more useful if we consider another facet of this situation of gross overweight. First of all, there are enough people out there who “manage” to maintain a fairly normal body weight even in times of plenty. Secondly, countries where there is ample food advertising show an excessive tendency towards gross overweight in huge parts of their populations, while in countries with plenty of food supply, but much less food advertising and fast food joints, such a problem exists to a much lesser extent. This is a situation that does not necessarily support the assumption (or cop-out) of the “genetic scapegoat”.
In the US some 75% of non-drug related TV advertising are geared towards food, almost always the rather unhealthy and fattening fast food garbage. Even in soap operas the “heroes” with whom the viewers so happily identify are eating quite a bit. If it did not work, the food industry would not go to the massive expenses of working on expectations and imagery of the audiences. As a consequence of it working well, people eat more, get fatter, and feed the coffers of a ruthless industry of death and disease.
Therefore, counteracting the impact of food commercials has to be the first and foremost strategy to help an overweight person.
Considering the thousands of commercials coming from the slim-down industry, you will not notice a single one that describes the impact of food advertising or warns against it. Strong vested interests (besides simple ignorance of the facts) may cause the slimming-industry’s advertisers and executives from addressing that problem. It is certainly more profitable to thrive on guilt-feelings of the very fat and not so very fat people to whom such commercials are geared than working towards removing the root causes of gross obesity. Such action, in fact, would reduce the customer-base and market share. People may then also become aware that, of course, it’s not some esoteric fat-burning formulas, ultra fast slimming fake-foods that are loaded with chemical junk, self-assertions, costly weight-controllers diets, surgery, 10-minutes a day exercise machines, etc. that lead to lasting success. Quite to the contrary, simply using-up the stored energy (speak: fat), either by being more active or by supplying the body with less energy reserves (speak: food), or both, appears to be the most effective method! The only recommendation during such times would be that the person takes sufficient vitamins and minerals, so that there is no lack of essential substances that are needed for the proper functioning of the body.
1. Clash of expectation/imagination with will power.
2. The expectation of being powerless, mostly promoted by the food industry, but also as a “hidden expectation” in the slim-fast-down industry, will prevail over the will of the individual to lose fat. Have you ever noticed that absurdly fat person sipping on a shake of slim-quick junk first, then gorging him or herself on half a gallon of ice cream and three MacDoodoo Burgers?
3. Paying customers remain paying customers for both branches of industry, provided that they remain fat!
1. Reduce impact of advertising from both industries. The best method is to develop inner strategies and mechanisms that create exactly the opposite of what the designers of the commercials intend to do. If possible, boycott all their products. This is definitely not intended as a message for “them”; it is a working tool for you to trigger a change of attitude in your mind.
2. Develop a set of expectations and inner imagery that favors weight control.
3. Finally, develop strategies to use up the energy reserve of the body, i.e., the layers of fat. Do this only after points 1 and 2 have been activated and completed successfully, otherwise this will be too difficult a task, even useless!
4. These success strategies can be set in motion very effectively when set up as trends with your orgone radionics equipment.
A Few Potential Mistakes:
1. Putting “I want to lose weight” in the machine, implying just that, that you WANT to lose weight.
2. Working with methods that do not address the basic problem of inner attitudes, expectation and self-image.
3. Lack of effective strategies against the impact of food advertising.
4. Guilt-feelings about overweight, using sheer will power alone.
5. … (and many more)
1. Work on food advertising: There is an appropriate filter available.
2. Develop a concentrated intent to have the perfect weight. Work on the attitude and the confidence that you can do it!
3. Enjoy food! Enjoy it every time you eat it, enjoy every bite, and enjoy it only in quantities that fit the plan and at pre-determined times. It is also useful not to enjoy it at other times while you are on the plan.
4. Adjust the plan to what your body can handle with ease. For some people just one pound a week is optimal, others can handle a lot more. Put an inner-eco-check into your setup. Ideally consult with a physician or health professional as to what goal you want to set.
5. Set up a follow-up plan that corrects the habits for good.
The TF 99 CE – Total Fitness Chi Energizer™. Great device to get started!
The SZP – Stress Zapper Energy Pack in conjunction with any orgone device.
Click here for additional information about the AO 2000 Aqua Optimizer and how it can help you in fitness, weight control and sports.