Enhance Herbs, Vitamins and Supplements, Super-Charge them with Chi Energy
There are as many methods of working with herbs as there are uses of them.
You can use the same methods described below with supplements, with vitamins, with products for skin, hair care, etc., and, of course, for any herbs, which you are using for your magical operations.
performer chi energy
1. You can charge the herb tea for a few minutes with chi energy before drinking it.
2. You can put an herbal supplement or an herb onto your chi generator, while the actual supplement is somewhere else. You can program you equipment in such a way that this same substance is charged when you ingest it, or you simply can charge it at a distance. A transfer couple (structural link) can do the same thing. This same method is useful in connection with products of skin care. Naturally, you can charge these substances with additional characteristics, or functions (see images to the left)
3. You can super-charge products of skin care with life energy before using it. The time required varies depending on the device and amount charged. Some people can feel it when the product is fully charged. As a rule of thumb: Any small container will be charged after half an hour when you putit in front of a CE 69, a few minutes when put onto an AO 2000 Aqua Optimizer.
4. Dissolve supplements in water that has been charged with life energy and ingest them with this water.
performer chi energy
5. Charge water with the enery, or function, of specific herbs, supplements, etc., by putting the herbs next to the water that you charge.
The ideal devices are the AO 2000 or the AO 1100 – see left top the AO 1100 with the Aqua Optimizer Transfer Power Transfer Couple (RAOPTC) charging tea and supplements. See the catalog for information about these extremely useful generators and accessories.
Naturally, you can attach specific functions to the product, i.e., you can program the substances radionically with the RAD 2000 or RAD 2400 HD.
The AO 2000 Aqua Optimizer is an ideal budget type chi generator for the charging of herbs, supplements, etc. or for transfering their energies.